It's Christmas adventurous for Kevin Spacey. On Christmas Eve, the fallen American actor returned with a bizarre video released on Youtube, where he entered the role of his character Frank Underwood in "House of Cards". In that he speaks of unspecified claims against him and says that he does not pay for offenses that he did not commit. On the same day, it was announced that Spacey will be responsible for allegations of obscene behavior and personal injury at the Nantucket District Court in Massachusetts on January 7 (Blick reported).
Affliction for Kevin Spacey: A young man accusing the American actor of a sexual assault said having partially filmed that incident.
Kevin Spacey answers
"Do you miss me?"
And now this: At St. Stephen's Day comes out that the young man, Spacey mocks the sexual assault that will be heard in early January in court, the incident in the party has been filmed. This is evident from the complaint that the AFP news agency was able to see. Consequently, the then 18-year-old sent his girlfriend via the Snapchat news service and a video from the restaurant "Club Car" in Nantucket.
Spacey should have taken the man in his pants
The young man named in the lawsuit, William Little, blames the Oscar winner Spacey for tearing him down in the restaurant in 2016 after drinking beer and whiskey together. The young man, who mistakenly portrayed Spacey as a 23-year-old, apparently showed messages to his girlfriend that night. Because she didn't believe him, he sent her a Snapchat video.
The police provided the video. The young man confirmed that the footage shows him and Spacey. The 59-year-old actor may be sued in Nantucket District Court for the allegations on January 7. His lawyer did not initially respond to a request for the video on Wednesday.
The first assault on Spacey was published in October last year. The actor has since withdrawn from the audience, his career is on hold. Among other things, he lost the lead role in the Netflix series "House of Cards". (SDA / nim)