Cassie ventura, 32, has not been watching Diddy, 48, "for months", according to what his representative said Lovebscott October 17! The division is shocking considering that Cassie has been linked to Diddy, real name. Sean Combs, since 2007, and were last photographed together at the Met Gala in 2018 in May. There is an interesting story behind their cute encounter in the late 2000s, which we will see. This is what you should know most about the singer, whom Diddy supposedly passed as a model Jocelyn Chew, 26, according to the same output.
1. It is very likely that you are familiar with Cassie's number 1 track. Her first single, "Me & U", was released to the spotlight after reaching number 3 in Billboard Hot 100 chart in 2006. Sound familiar? Here are some chorus lyrics to refresh your memory: "We are you and me, now / I've been waiting / I think I want to make that move, now / Baby, tell me how you like" Cassie continued to release more Club Bops, like "Long Way 2 Go "and your collaboration with Akon, "Let's get Crazy."
2. Diddy helped launch Cassie's career. Their love story began when Diddy heard "Me & U" at a nightclub! Their relationship began as a professional, because Diddy met her through her former record producer, Ryan Leslie. "[Diddy] I heard "me and you" at the club and he was trying to find out who the artist was, "she said. The Urban Journal in an interview in 2012. "Many people heard the song before they saw my face … I made a Myspace in November 2005 and that was when I originally put" Me and you "." Diddy signed it on his label, Bad Boy Records.
3. The police officers were allegedly called after an "explosive" argument between her and Diddy. Diddy allegedly snatched the phone from Cassie and jumped out of her car after she wanted to break in 2016, according to TMZ & # 39; s sources. They went on to state that Cassie told her mother about the incident, who called Diddy's police, but they arrived at her house to find that Diddy had already returned the phone. A domestic incident report was written, but no one was accused, the newspaper reported.
4. You may have seen Cassie on the big and small screen. Cassie plays movie star Haven Quinn in the Fox show, Empire! She has also played the role of Sophie in one of the most beloved dance films, Step 2: The streets. You may have also seen her in fashion campaigns, since she has modeled for Calvin Klein and Victoria's Secret, to name a few.
5. She is a rotating champion. Cassie was a five-time spinner of the Grand National Champion, according to her IMDb page!