In a Thanksgiving blog post, Beverley Mitchell sadly revealed that she had a miscarriage. Here is everything you should know about the old childhood star loved by a generation.
On November 22, ex Seventh sky Actress Beverley Mitchell he shared heartbreaking news on his blog, Growing up Hollywood. The mother of two 37-year-old sons had had twins to her children months before and she was revealing the news to her fans on Thanksgiving. Beverley and her husband Michael Cameron They were stunned when, a few weeks after discovering that she was pregnant, she lost her babies. Noting that his dream of his "growing family collapsing, Beverley added:" This was a shock. Honestly, my first instinct was to say that I was fine, and to be honest; I was trying to be. I thought it had to be, for my family, for myself. "
Months later, Beverley is asking women to talk and not "suffer in silence." She added: "We are going to eliminate the stigma, spontaneous abortions occur, there is nothing to be ashamed of." Here are five things you should know about the actress that the actress The world came to know and love as a child.
1. She played Lucy Camden in Seventh sky. For 11 seasons, from 1996 to 2007, Beverley co-starred in the family television series about a reverend, his wife and his house full of children. "I think we were a very special type of show," Beverley said. Refineria29 in August 2016. "We were a show that was not just entertainment, but literally became part of the families of the people."
2. Beverley has been acting since he was 4 years old. His first concert was in an AT & T commercial. "Actually, I was discovered in the food court of the mall," he wrote on his blog. "I was suffering a complete collapse because I was hungry and someone really thought I was cute and he told me that he had something special and that he hired me."
3. Beverley is still good friends with her ex-sister on screen Jessica Biel. They both attended each other's weddings and Jessica (who called Beverley her "soul sister" on Instagram in January 2018) was the bridesmaid of her co-star in real life.
4. She stars in the television series. The darlings of hollywood with her former children actors Jodie Sweetin and Christine Lakin. The three women were in success shows in the 80s and 90s. Jodie was in Full house and Christine starred Step by Step.
5. She met her husband Michael in 2000 while he was in college. They started dating, they got engaged five years later and they got married in October 2008, according to On style. Now they have two children – daughter Kenzie5 years and son Hutton, 3. "We still have dreams of growing our family," he wrote on his blog on November 22, "but now more than ever, I see Kenzie, Hutton and Michael and I feel full."