With the CWThe "Elseworlds" three-night event at Arrowverse, which is only a few weeks away (starting with The flash on Sunday, continuing with Arrow on Monday, December 10, and concluding with Supergirl on Tuesday, December 11), we will get a new teaser promotion that gives us a look at Jeremy DaviesDr. John Deegan of Arkham Asylum and LaMonica GarrettMar Novu / The Monitor in action, and John Wesley Shipp Ready to defend the Earth (???) of what happened with its Earth (again … ???).
In the following preview, Dr. Deegan has acquired his skills to alter the reality of Mar Novu / The Monitor, who may or may not be issuing Deegan a serious phrase: "I offered you the divinity, now show them what an real god As for Shipp, his 90s Flash disguised as costumes will not let this world fall, although considering that we are talking about "Elseworlds", it could be one of the approximately one million Earths (or 52, if you want to really make a joke bad):
Remember that image of the liberated CW. Tyler HoechlinSuperman / Clark Kent and Elizabeth TullochLois Lane on the same farm in Kent that Smallville used throughout his ten-season career? Is one?
Recently, Arrow& # 39; S Stephen Amell tweeted an image of a meeting he had with Smallville stars Tom Wellig (Superman / Clark Kent) and Michael Rosenbaum (Lex Luthor): Rumors that the characters in his series will be incorporated into the crossover event of the CW (similar to what the network seems to be doing with Shipp's CBS) The flash.)
Very excited for this … pic.twitter.com/aUppARdDXb
– Stephen Amell (@StephenAmell) November 24, 2018
Just to be clear: we already have more than enough reasons to tune in: Ruby pink& # 39; S Batwoman – and we could stop there …But there is more! Throw HoechlinSuperman / Clark Kent and TullochLois Lane is in the mix … and there's still Plus! The Garrett monitor, the Shipp in a Flash costume, and an exchange of life between Barry de Gustin and Oliver de Amell make almost an embarrassment of riches. But with a crossover event. is great, obviously there are more secrets to tell, so Supergirl (Melissa Benoist), The flash (Grant Gustin), Green Arrow (Amell), Arrow consultant producer Marc GuggenheimY The flash showrunner Todd Helbing They offered some more things when they talked with our friends in Entertainment Weekly:
● So, what unites "The Trinity"? Apparently, Dr. Deegan of Arkham Asylum (is no longer a good start) begins to play with reality, which makes Barry and Oliver exchange lives. So Oliver looks like Gustin and Barry looks like Amell … with the other's powers … and the worst part? They are the only ones who know what is happening …
● For Gustin and Amell, role changes led to fun and unique opportunities for their characters and for them as actors:
"You will not see me interpret the manners of Oliver Queen, or Stephen interpret Barry's manners, he is more aware that, for some reason, we have changed lives and destinies, it's more the fun of the situational comedy in which we find ourselves. and unless we have a complete reversal of roles, we get to see Stephen doing some of the fastest things I have to do on a regular basis, and I get a real fight like Green Arrow, so we only see different colors for each one of them. us. "- Gustin
"Having superpowers is crazy! Wearing the flash suit is crazy! The idea is that to be the best version of Barry Allen, I must be because we face a threat, there are elements of his personality that I have to embrace, and there are elements of my personality that he has to embrace. "- Amell
● As the only ones who can see Barry and Oliver as they really are, Benoist appreciates the role Kara / Supergirl plays in this crossover, as well as the comedic opportunities he presents:
"My first reaction to reading this year's scripts was that it would be a great success to film, comedy just lives in. Even just seeing each other in the costumes is fun, they are literally putting each other in the shoes! it becomes a kind of intermediary because, ultimately, there is a conflict between the two and they start hitting heads. "
● Although the fans are going to miss The legends of DC tomorrowThe invasion at this year's event, Guggenheim believes that this year's story gave them the space they needed to focus on the main potential customers, but fans of the travel team in time and space should safe Keep your eyes open during the third hour of the crossover:
"The most fun aspect of really focusing on potential customers is that we really had the opportunity to tell a story about the troika that we could never do before, when you have Legends of Tomorrow part of it, and all the other secondary and secondary characters, the The amount of time we had Grant, Stephen and Melissa together on the screen was actually quite minimal at other crossings compared to this year. "
"It's very hard for the team, it's very hard for the cast, and we wanted this year to be a bit easier, which is why we focused on crossing mainly the show tracks and not including a fourth hour. Crossing with Legends is that, because it's a joint show, you're crossing with the whole cast. Saying that, there's a Legends cameo at hour 3. "
● While last year's "Crisis" crossing was structured to look like a four-hour movie, this year's crossover will return to the episodic format. For Helbing, it's about the fans knowing what to expect:
"I think this year, you feel much more like an individual [episodes]. Flash feels like an episode of Flash, Arrow feels like an episode of Arrow, Supergirl feels like an episode of Supergirl. "
(Last update November 25, 2018 at 9:58 pm. )
- The "Elseworlds" promotion of CW Arrowverse offers a new look to the monitor, Dr. Deegan – November 25, 2018.
- Season 9 of The Walking Dead, episode 8 "Evolution": a death, a change and a great change of cliff [SPOILERS] – November 25, 2018.
- The Walking Dead Season 9, Episode 8 'Evolution' (Bring your dead 908! Live-Blog) – November 25, 2018.
- Enchanted season 1, episode 7 "Out of Scythe": Team Vera plans a demon hunt (PREVIEW) – November 25, 2018.
- Netflix reveals Tidelands for those who feel that the "siren" is not Australian enough – November 25, 2018.
See all publications