Tuesday 27 November 2018
Books – Marwan Tayeb:
The world celebrates Tuesday the birth of a world star and one of the 20th century martial arts teachers, Bruce Lee, born this day in 1940 in San Francisco, California. Despite his death and retirement for more than 45 years, he is still one of the world's most important icons in film and media in general.
Bruce Lee, who is not a 5 year old boy, began his career with a number of minor roles, including "Birth of Humanity" in 1946 and "Fu Gui Fu Yun" in 1948, until he began learning at the age of 12 Martial arts of Chinese teacher "Yip Man", who was eager to train Bruce Lee boy at the various martial arts, especially "Kung Fu."
Bruce Lees's success in Asia has had a major impact on his success in international cinema. One of the most important Hollywood production companies has been one of the world's most respected martial arts teachers.
Here are 10 information about Bruce Lee on his birthday:
1. He was selected in the magazine "Empire" on the list of the 100 best international movie stars.
He died of a blow in his native Kowloon Tong in Hong Kong on July 20, 1973 at the age of 32 years.
3. One of the most important martial arts teachers in the twentieth century.
4. His full name is Bruce Lee John Van Yin Kam. He was born in the Dragon Year in 1940.
5. Among the most prominent students are the American basketball player Karim Abdul-Jabbar, American actor Steve McQueen, James Coburn and James LaBenby, chief of the James Bond series in 1969.
6. Study martial arts at $ 275 per hour.
7. His first success was on television during his participation in "The Green Hornet" in 1966.
8. He was honored by a number of official and non-official bodies, and named several video games, including the game "Mortal Kombat" and the game "Street Fighters", and was made a statue in Hong Kong in 2005.
9. Bollywood dedicated a song to Bruce Lee entitled "Lets Dance for the Great Guy Bruce Lee" and was featured in the movie "Morchha" in 1980.
10. He received a star in the Hollywood Walk in honor of his great film career April 28, 1993.