The allegedly sexually assaulted victim of Kevin Spacey partially filmed the incident

adminDecember 27, 2018




The young man accuses Kevin Spacey of sexual assault filmed by the event that would have taken place in a restaurant near the US city of Boston in 2016, while the applicant was underage, according to court documents. .com.


Picture of the article The allegedly sexually assaulted victim of Kevin Spacey partially filmed the incident

The allegedly sexually assaulted victim of Kevin Spacey partially filmed the incident

Kevin Spacey has been accused of sexual assault and body injury by a minor son of an American presenter Boston TV, and this is his first accusation since his actor's career has been ruined by allegations of sexual abuse against men.

Spacey, 59, is scheduled for a first hearing on January 7, 2019 at a Nantucket court where he has to respond to allegations of bodily injury and sexual assault, Cape Overseas prosecutor Michael O & # 39; Keefe, in a communication issued Monday.

Spacey risks a penalty of up to five years in prison if found guilty.

The young man, identified as William Little, told investigators that he had sent messages, including a video, to his girlfriend at that time, through the Snapchat platform, in support of his accusations. A little worked in the summer at the Nantucket Club Club and stayed at the bar after completing the trip because he wanted to see Spacey if the fan was. After getting to know the actor, they started drinking alcohol. Spacey would have invited him to his home with other friends, something the young man refused because he suspected he would seduce him. But he lived in the bar to take a picture of the actor. Spacey would have told him that if he followed him, he would take a picture with him. He later attacked him sexually, according to the young man registered in the file.

The police would have restored the video showing the allegations.

Former Boston TV station presenter Heather Unruh said in November 2017 that the actor touched his son on the genitals over the pants impact at Club Car Restaurant in Nantucket in July 2016.

Monday, shortly after the prosecution was announced, Spacey sent a YouTube video on the YouTube online platform "Let Me Be Frank", which ended a year of silence.

In a monologue delivered with Frank Underwood, his character in Netflix "House of Cards" – which, meanwhile, after the allegations of sexual abuse brought to the actor was killed by screenwriters – says Spacey: "Someone believes in everything and they waited with breath as I testify that I am guilty, they die of anxiety as I declare that all they say is true, and that I have received what I deserved … Certainly not I will pay a price for something I have not done . "

"Very soon you will know the whole truth," says the Oscar-winning actor.

Spacey is also being investigated by the Los Angeles police for alleged sexual abuse in another incident that occurred in 2016. A similar claim was rejected by prosecutors because it was a suspected incident since 1992, and the deed has been prescribed.

Kevin Spacey was also investigated by the British police after several men accused him of various sexual assaults while being an artistic director at the Old Vic Theater in London between 2004 and 2015.

Kevin Spacey is considered one of the most talented actors of his generation, disappeared from public life following a wave of sexual abuse allegations brought to him late last year.

In October 2017, Kevin Spacey published his homosexuality after Anthony Rapp, an actor who performed in productions such as Star Trek Discovery and Rent, accusing him of making sexual progress three decades when Rapp was only 14 years old. The actor was also accused of trying to rape a 15-year-old.

Spacey then wrote on the Twitter network that he loved both women and men, but now he lives as a homosexual man.

Regarding Rapp's claims, Spacey wrote in a Twitter message at that time: "I have a special respect and admiration for Anthony Rapp as an actor. I'm more than horrified to hear his story. I remember the event, it would have happened over thirty years ago, but if it is to believe what it says, I owe the most sincere apology to what might have been an inappropriate behavior on the back of alcohol, and I regret the feelings he says he has had in him all those years . "

Kevin Spacey won two Academy Awards, for his roles in "American Beauty" and "The Common Suspects". For the role of Francis Underwood, the American actor was praised by critics, he won a Golden Globe and was nominated five times for Primetime Emmy.


If you liked the article, follow MEDIAFAX.RO on FACEBOOK »

The content of the website www.mediafax.ro is for personal information and use only. it is forbidden publish the content of this site without the agreement of MEDIAFAX. To obtain this agreement, please contact us at sales@mediafax.ro.



Source link

Categories