NXT TakeOver: WarGames was a fantastic night of professional wrestling and included five games in total, even though Matt Riddle's debut on TakeOver against Kassius Ohno only lasted about seven seconds and, apparently, that short game was produced by Matt Bloom .
The user chris_castaneda Reddit supposedly could get the script for NXT TakeOver: WarGames, which reveals the producers of matches of the night. It seems that the WarGames game took most of the minds, since Michael Hayes, Matt Bloom and Shawn Michaels had a hand in reserve of that. He said that this was the script that Ciampa threw to Mauro Ranallo and the origin seems to coincide with the photographic evidence.
You can see all the screenshots of the script that appears below, which seems to be a commentary script that sees how all the segments of Mauro Ranallo are surrounded, but the endings are not there.
It's very good could be that a fan got the script after Tommaso Ciampa threw the papers to Ranallo. But whatever the cost, this seems legitimate.
Here are the parties and the producers:
- Matt Riddle vs. Kassius Ohno – produced by Matt Bloom
- Shayna Basler vs. Kairi Sane – produced by Sara Amato
- Aleister Black vs. Johnny Gargano – produced by Terry Taylor
- Tommaso Ciampa vs. Velveteen Dream – produced by Steve Corino
- WarGames – Ricochet, War Raiders and Pete Dunne vs. The Undisputed Era – produced by Michael Hayes / Matt Bloom / Shawn Michaels
My point of view of @ProjectCiampa going crazy and attacking @mauroranallo with the program script on NXT TakeOver WarGames this past weekend #WWENXT #NXTTakeOverWarGamesII #War games #NXTTakeOver #Series of survival #VelveteenDream pic.twitter.com/Sz5n9lwFna
– Chris Castaneda (@Chris_Castaneda) November 19, 2018