Both updates 1.07 and 1.08 are now live for Marvel's Spider-Man. The first patch adds several new features to the exclusive PS4, including the New Game Plus mode, the maximum difficulty and two more PlayStation Trophies. The latter implements several bug fixes.
Spider-Man's New Game Plus mode allows you to play the story of the game from the beginning, but you have access to all the costumes, abilities, gadgets, mod and reference points you have unlocked in a previous game. However, all activities in the open world will be restored. The last difficulty is now the hardest way to play Spider-Man, increasing the health and health of the enemies while lowering Spidey & # 39; s. The two new Trophies added to Spider-Man are linked to these new updates, and you'll have to complete the game once in New Game Plus and again in the Ultimate difficulty to win the Platinum.
The photo mode has also been updated. Now it will be easier and faster to take pictures, since you can toggle an option to activate the Photo mode through the left direction button. You can also rotate layers in Photo mode, as well as use new frames and stickers. The friendly difficulty has also been adjusted for a more balanced easy way.
The full patch notes for updates 1.07 and 1.08 can be found on Reddit, but we also list them below.
Originally scheduled for October 17, Insomniac later clarified that Spider-Man Update 1.07 and Update 1.08 did not have an established release date and would be released before The Heist's DLC, to be released on October 23. The old flame of Peter, Felicia Hardy, also known as Black Cat. The DLC adds new history missions, three suits and trophies.
Update 1.07 and 1.08 patch notes
- Additional support for The City That Never Sleeps – The Heist story pack.
- Added New Game Plus.
- The last difficulty was added.
- Added two new trophies.
- Added the ability to rotate layers in photo mode.
- New frames and stickers were added to Photo mode.
- Added a shortcut option to activate Photo Mode via the left directional button.
Corrections and updates
- Tune into the friendly combat difficulty based on the player's feedback
- A maximum health limit of 250 and standard players was added.
- A potential solution for a fault related to graphic artifacts was added.
- Fixed a problem in which players could reappear inside a building in the Financial District.
- Fixed a problem in which the animation during the movies could be interrupted due to the transmission of the hard disk.
- It solved a problem in which pedestrians disappeared for a photogram in the distance.
- Fixed an issue in which combat music would persist in the open world after completing a Saber Base.
- Several additional problems were addressed.