Hollywood's foreign press has awarded the Golden Globes on the 76th. Film and television prices were presented in Beverly Hills. While Daniel Brühl ran out, many other stars could be happy.
Photo series of 30 pictures
- Best movie drama: "Bohemian Rhapsody"
- Best Comedy / Musical: "Green Book"
- Best actor in a movie drama: Rami Malek ("Bohemian Rhapsody")
- Best actress in a movie drama: Glenn Close ("The Wife")
- Best actor in a comedy / musical Christian Bale ("Vice")
- Best actress in a comedy / musical: Olivia Colman ("The Favorite – Intrigue and Insanity")
- Best Supporting Actor: Mahershala Ali ("Green Book")
- Best Supporting Actress: Regina King ("If Beale Street Can Talk")
- Dear Director: Alfonso Cuarón ("Roma")
- Best Non-English Language Movie: "Roma" (Mexico)
The two German nominees went out empty-handed at the Golden Globes. Director Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck and actor Daniel Brühl failed to win the competition at the awards ceremony for the coveted American film prizes. Von Donnersmarck was nominated with his film "work without author" as the best foreign language film. In this category, the movie "Rome" made by the Mexican director Alfonso Cuarón the race.
Brühl starred as a soul-mate in the late 1800s in the American television series "The Alienist – The Encirclement" on the list of nominees, but had American actor Darren Criss ("The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story ") leave priority. The trophy also went to "The Assassination of Gianni Versace" in the category Miniseries / TV film, which the Brühl series was also nominated for.