* Prince Harry was 19 years old when he came to Australia for three months as part of an educational sabbatical year.
* Worked with cattle at the Tooloombilla station in South Queensland, which at that time was owned by Annie Hill, the friend of the late Princess Diana, and her husband Noel.
2013: REAL BUSINESS
* This trip marked the first official tour of the Australian royalty.
* During the two days of visiting Perth and Sydney, she represented the Queen in the International Fleet Review and visited SAS headquarters in Perth.
* The review of the fleet turned 100 years since the Royal Australian Navy fleet sailed in the port of Sydney.
* He met with then Prime Minister Tony Abbott and his family for a party at Casa Kirribilli.
2015: REPORTING FOR DUTY
* Harry arrived in Australia for a month-long service commission. It cost him approximately $ 115,000.
* He was finishing his 10 years in the British Army by spending a month in the attached file with Australian troops in Perth and Darwin.
* During the trip, he paid tribute to the excavators who served in Afghanistan, trained with special forces and patrolled with aboriginal soldiers.
* It also surprised the residents of a small aboriginal inner city by getting up without warning in military uniform.
2017: PREPARATION OF INVICTUS GAMES
* Harry flew to Sydney for a whirlwind tour to see the preparations for the 2018 Games.
* He met with the organizers and many Australian veterans who hope to compete in the Games.
2018: INVICTUS GAMES WITH MEGHAN MARKLE
* After her marriage to former actress Meghan Markle, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex will make their first official trip to Sydney for the week-long Invictus Games.
* Your visit is part of the couple's first major tour abroad that also includes visits to New Zealand, Fiji and Tonga.