Tonight on the open discussion topic of Spandex WWE Raw:
By defeating SmackDown 6-0 last night at Survivor Series, Monday Night Raw has reason to celebrate tonight in Los Angeles. How will Team Red commemorate its total dominance over the blue mark? (through WWE.com)
Our preview of five points:
1. Let me guess, you're going to have a "Rawlebration" and Stephanie McMahon is going to make songs of herself in a lot of confetti.
2. Be sure to read The Best and Worst of the WWE Survivor Series 2018 before watching tonight's show.
3. Ronda Rousey's corpse will appear and shout in a microphone about liberals and snowflakes.
4. Braun Strowman calls Brock Lesnar, even though Brock has made him look like an idiot twice. Plus, more running around chasing Baron Corbin hijinx!
5. The team division of the Raw label will be in action, in which the 11 meet and lose a handicap match with Nicholas, a 10-year-old boy.
As always, + 1 your favorite comments on this evening's open thread and we will include 10 of the best ones in the Best and Worst Raw report of tomorrow. Enjoy the show, everyone, and try not to get confused and think you are watching the episode last week! This is the one that has scratches in Ronda!