Megyn Kelly is accusing the paparazzi of invasive behavior.
On Wednesday, Kelly, 47, condemned photographers for taking pictures of their children in the midst of their black-faced scandal.
The assailant NBC anchor said she politely asked the paparazzi not to take pictures of their children, not even offering them breakfast.
RELATED: Letter from the editor: Why do not people support the paparazzi that target the children of celebrities?
"For a week, the paparazzi have been hanging around outside my home, day and night. Finally, today I took my children to school, "she tweeted. "I went out alone first, I offered them donuts and I begged them to just take their picture of me and leave my children alone when they left."
In a second tweet, she said a photographer followed her as she drove her children to school and kept filming after leaving them.
"THIS IS NOT CORRECT," he wrote.
Early Wednesday, Kelly's lawyer issued a statement criticizing NBC News as both parties continue to negotiate their exit from the network after their offensive comments about the use of blackface for Halloween.
"Despite my efforts to handle this process confidentially, NBC News is allowing the media to come forward with completely false and irresponsible reports that disparage Megyn by wrongly claiming that she once asked for more money than her contract requires," he said. Attorney Bryan Freedman to PEOPLE. declaration. "If NBC News is not the source, they have the responsibility as a news division to correct these false claims. Or are they trying in some way to use these fabrications to gain a fictitious advantage in the discussions we are having? "If Andy Lack has lost control, my hope would be that Steve Burke can intervene and not allow blatant lies about our discussions to remain uncorrected."
RELATED: Megyn Kelly's attorney lashes out at NBC, says she never "asked for more money than her contract requires"
In response, a spokesperson for NBC told PEOPLE: "Unlike Mr. Freedman, who has repeatedly commented to the media during the negotiations, we respect the confidentiality of the process and will not have comments until it reaches its conclusion."
The talk show host has not appeared live since NBC confirmed last week that her time of 9 a.m. had been eliminated, and its Today Coworkers celebrated Halloween without her on Wednesday.
RELATED VIDEO: Megyn Kelly apologizes again for Blackface's comments amid criticism from today's colleagues
While Megyn Kelly today It is officially done, its future in the network is not clear. Multiple sources have told PEOPLE that the network and Kelly are developing the terms of their departure from NBC News, which is complicated by their contract of $ 23 million per year. (He has two years left)
"They do not want her there and she does not want to be there," said one source.
During his program last week, Kelly talked about attempts at universities to discourage "inappropriate and offensive disguises." The former Fox News host asked: "But what is racist? Because really, you get into trouble if you're a white person who turns black on Halloween or a black person who turns white for Halloween. boy, it was fine as long as you were disguised as a character. "
Since then, Kelly has apologized for her comments twice: first in an internal email to her colleagues and then in the air while holding back the tears.
RELATED: Megyn Kelly Today The set has been "tense", "uncomfortable" since its Blackface comments: Source
Her colleagues at NBC harshly condemned her Today. Craig Melvin said his comments were "indefensible" as well as "ignorant and racist," and Al Roker insisted that "he owes a bigger apology to people of color across the country."