startraksphoto.com; false images
startraksphoto.com; false images
Jenna Dewan He has a new man in his life.
In April, she and Channing Tatum They announced that they would separate after eight years of marriage. Since then, both have returned to the dating wagon. On October 26, Dewan filed an official divorce petition and a day later it was seen that he was becoming comfortable with a new man Mike MeldmanHalloween party Casamigos. An informant at the party told E! The news that she and this mysterious man "could not keep their hands away from each other".
It turns out that this new boyfriend in his life is none other than the actor. Steve Kazee.
The eyewitness also told E! The news that Dewan and Kazee were totally open about their PDA at the Casamigos party. "They definitely seemed to be leaving and leaving the party holding hands, they were kissing in the courtyard before leaving," he shared the inside information.
On Monday night, the new couple attended. Shark tank alum Melissa carboneLos Angeles Haunted Hayride. An insider told E! News: "Jenna Dewan was in Harted Hayride last night with three friends, including Steve Kazee, he was super friendly and the group had a great time."
The insider revealed that Dewan and Kazee "were super cute together, they were all shy all night and held hands for the entire trip"
The sources told E! News in late September that Dewan and Tatum are "casually dating" other people. One source said at the time: "Jenna feels ready to move on and come back."
And so has she.
While the Mike magico The star is "coming out" with another great celebrity name:Jessie J-the World of dance The host keeps it lower.
Here are six things you should know about Dewan's new man, Steve Kazee.
1. He is a Tony Award winner: Kazee won the coveted Broadway Award in 2012 for Best Performance by a Leading Actor in a Musical for his role in Once. The play also won the Best Musical that year. It turns out that Kazee has the EGOT G and T: he won a Grammy in 2013 for Best Musical Theater Album, again for Once.
2. He has appeared in a series of major television programs: The roles of the actor born in Kentucky do not limit him only to the Broadway stage. It also has a pretty solid history for the small screen. Kazee appeared in two episodes of NBC Blind spot as Clem Hahn and also during season 4 of Nashville like Riff Bell.
Your face will be familiar to any Shameless The fans are also there. Kazee had a fairly stable recurring role during seasons 5 and 6 in Showtime's success as Gus Pfender. He also acted in NCIS, Legends Y Elementary.
3. He loves his dogs: According to his Instagram, Kazee is totally an affectionate dog-dad. In fact, he hugs him. "I know that everything I post is pictures of my dogs, I agree with this fact," he subtitled a picture of his dog looking thoughtful while on a walk in Griffith Park in Los Angeles. Another selfie showed the actor and his dog cuddling and he wrote: "True love".
In fact, he is a dog father not only of one canine, but of two. Their names are Violet and Stella. He got a small penny in one of the three: "My furmilia," he wrote.
Dogs are man's best friend, after all.
4. It waxes poetically on Instagram.: Like the artist in his core (besides being a scorpion), Kazee often offers legends and philosophical and lyrical publications on Instagram. In June, he published an image of two silhouettes hugging the moon over them. The photo said: "When two donors give themselves to a connection, it's magical, it's alchemy, I water you, you water me, we never drain each other, we just grow."
In April, the Once star shared an image of Violet and Stella looking at the background sunset and wrote all about trust and love. "The sun sets and brings darkness, but the sun also comes out and brings a new day full of new possibilities." Trust yourself, "he said. "Trust your heart, you are the only person who knows what is best because it is yours, you decide, nobody else can decide for you."
5. She is a "proud feminist".: In January of 2017, Kazee was a bit in New Orleans. He proudly attended the Women's March there and even put on a pink "kitty hat". He published some photos of the day and shared why the experience meant a lot to him. He wrote: "I am a proud feminist man and I felt incredibly honored to march on the streets of New Orleans with my tribe today, love will always win."
6. It remains active.: Apart from snuggling with their dogs, Kazee seems to really enjoy the walks, especially in Griffith Park. He loves sharing photos of the hiking trail there, especially when his dogs are there with him! However, your cardio does not just revolve around the trails. He recently posted pictures of himself at the Los Angeles gym with boxing gloves. He subtitled a selfie with his toned arms in full screen, "Boxing makes a good body."
Do not miss MY! News every night of the week at 7 p.m., only in E!