Kevin Spacey must stay away from the suspected victim

adminJanuary 7, 2019





Two-time Oscar winner Kevin Spacey cannot approach a man he is sexually abusive. Spacey should not "make direct or indirect contact" with the man, ordering a judge in Nantucket, Massachusetts, USA.

The 59-year-old is accused of wrong behavior and attack. It is about an event in July 2016 on the holiday island Nantucket. Spacey is said to have made a then 18 year old assistant waiter full in a bar and later touched immoral.

Spacey was silent on the allegations during the hearing. However, he had already told the court that he would claim "not guilty". At the next meeting on March 4, Spacey was not present personally, but for questions, for example, be available by phone, ordered the judge.

The investigators possessed a video that Spacey's suspect victim had made during the incident with his smartphone himself. The young man, who mistakenly pretended to be a 23-year-old to the star, apparently exchanged news with his girlfriend that night. Because she didn't believe him, he sent her a Snapchat video. It shows, according to the New York Times, that Spacey touches the man between his legs.

The first allegations of sexual assault against Kevin Spacey raised actor Anthony Rapp in October 2017 (read here an overview of the case). In an interview, he said Spacey abused him in 1986 at a party. At that time, Rapp was 14 years old.

Several other claims followed. Over 30 charges of sexual assault and harassment against Spacey have been raised by the public. At the London Old Vic Theater, for example, he is said to have melted at least 20 men in his day as an artistic director allegedly. Spacey started therapy in November 2017, according to a spokeswoman.

In England, several preliminary investigations against the actor. The charges in Los Angeles had filed a lawsuit against the 59-year-old for alleged sexual abuse at the beginning of September, because the 1992 allegations have now been blocked.

His career as an actor ended in a fall. Streaming service Netflix completed the collaboration with Spacey for "House of Cards", in the sixth season, the figure played by Spacey Frank Underwood is no longer shown. Director Ridley Scott had cut him in November 2017 from the movie "Alles Geld der Welt" – six weeks before the release.



Source link

Categories