Karine Ferri gave an interview to our colleagues from "Parisien" Wednesday, 28 November. The host confronts the pictures of her naked broadcasting in "Do not touch my post"; images that have been sold to [s]we do not know.
Wednesday 31 October last, Cyril Hanouna released old nude pictures of Karine Ferri in his show Touche pas à mon poste. The 36 year old mother then chose to form a formal confirmation against C8, Cyril Hanouna and the presenter's production box H2O, seized CSA with support from TF1. again "Shaken" At the event, the host trusted in a video interview given to the Parisian, Wednesday, November 28th.
The host of dance with the stars explains to have "Made these pictures eighteen years ago, at the age of 18 years: an age where we are naive and trustworthy" She says. "They were sold without my knowledge, without my knowledge, and ended up in a magazine and somewhere else, as if I had set up for them. says hosts.
In all transparency, Karine Ferri admits: "I would never have done it, there was theft and breach of trust". Dear of Yoann Gourcuff continues and says she did not let go of that time since she complained. Karine Ferri won the lawsuit, and since then the pictures have been banned since 2004. "Eighteen years later, these photos come out without authorization, why?" What is the idea? We make TV to extract records of each? This was done voluntarily to harm " said the Parisian presenter, who does not understand the movement of Cyril Hanouna.