- In his autobiography, Gérard Depardieu says he prostitutes himself from the age of ten, mostly with men.
- To make money as a teenager, he digs up fresh bodies, steals his jewelry and sells him.
- At 16, Depardieu moves to Paris. So he decides to become an actor.
- Since the early 1990s, Depardieu, along with Jean Reno, is one of the few male French actors to prove himself in international productions.
- Up until 2016, the actor has seen over 220 film and television roles. He considers many of them "garbage" but transforms them for economic reasons.
- In his book, the actor writes in 2014 alcohol problems. He drinks 14 bottles of wine a day and also shows that he has undergone a liver transplant.
- In August 2018, a young actress filed a complaint about rape. Until today statements against statement.
Learn more about his autobiography in the video: