The flesh of Nicki Minaj and Cardi B is so good that I am beginning to suspect that it is being marketed for a new collaboration or something like that.
On Monday night, Variety He reported that Minaj addressed his eternal feud with Cardi on his show Beats 1 Queen Radio, stating, among other things, that Cardi tried to sabotage his career by blocking Offset and 21 Savage from working with her; that she did not leak Cardi's phone number; and, most importantly, it was her friend Rah Ali who "really, really hit Cardi's ass" at a The Harper's Bazaar Feast of fashion week last month, not security.
"You went home and told people that security had hit you, and we let that happen for legal reasons," Minaj said. "Anyone who wants to upload the surveillance video, I'll give you $ 100,000."
Cardi has an Instagram account and will not be called a liar.
In effect, starting at 10 p.m. On Monday, Cardi had 10 clapback videos on his Instagram account. They are all excellent and I suggest seeing each of them at this time, but here are some important conclusions:
1) Cardi is tired of the Internet back and forth, so Nicki communicates with her to talk about her or fight against her, whatever it may be.
2) Cardi could sue Nicki for defamation of character, "since you want to say that I'm using something called payola, because you do not understand why I'm so successful."
3) Cardi B showed his phone.
4) 21 Savage did not make a music video with Minaj because her song was not so good.
5) Cardi has more fashionable things in the works (!!!!!)
6) "You lie so much that you can not keep up with your fucking lies … First, you say you have the images, but then you say you want to pay someone $ 100,000 if they give you the images? It makes sense when you're talking."
"I'm tired of talking about that too," said Cardi. "I'm tired of all the fucking shit on the Internet, I'm tired of the interview shit, if you really want to talk about it, you know where to link, we can talk about it, or we can fight against it.
In another part of Beefsville, 50 Cent bought 200 tickets for a Ja Rule show, so the seats would be empty, which would prolong a battle that has been going on since before he reached puberty.
Nicki Minaj and Cardi B do it better.