cinema Industry & # 39; Campaign The draft law was drafted by the National Education, Culture, Youth and Sports Commission.
If the bill is approved, the ads appearing in the theaters will be no more than 10 minutes, and the length of the trailer will not exceed five minutes.
AKP Ankara's Deputy Emrullah Affairs Commission chairman, on the bill's bill claiming it would be found in one of Turkey's major movie centers.
Contract with promotional ticket maker
If the proposal approved in the Commission is reformed, the following are the following:
* Cinema operators will realize campaigns and collective sales activities to increase the number of viewers only through contracts to be signed with the manufacturer and, if applicable, the distributor of the movie.
* Cinema operators will be required to keep the hardware and software designated by the Ministry to disseminate information about the film screenings to the Ministry.
Chinese manufacturers and salon operators have recently discussed promotional tickets, including corn and cola. Manufacturers, promoting the price increases, the proportion of them is still low, he says. Operators say the audience can buy from non-promotional tickets and they offer alternatives. For the moment, the filmmaker is given 5 liras per ticket. Another problem the filmmakers blame the operators is that the number of viewers is unhealthy.
Time limit for ads
* Movie movies will not be longer than 15 minutes between views. Long advertising time will be reduced to 10 minutes. Fragment viewing time will be at least three, maximum five minutes, and public places and social responsibility projects will not be included in the trailer.
* Will be supported to evaluate the applications made in types of film fiction, feature film production, co-production, scripts and dialogue writing, animation movie production, short film production, documentary film production, post-production, distribution and promotional, and domestic movie viewing. not to exceed four of them, & # 39; Support Plates & # 39; To be created. It is also necessary to evaluate the applications made in the series and the foreign film production support types and to determine which ones to support.Commission for supporting films and foreign films Dizi To be created.
* Sequence and Foreign Support Committee, Deputy Minister of Culture and Tourism, Director General of the Cinema, Director General of General Training and Foreign Ministry Foreign Ministry, two members of the industry representatives proposed by trade unions, eight members, two of whom will be appointed by the ministry among representatives of the distributor and publisher institution or organization.
& # 39; Compliance Audit & # 39; on imported movies
* Movies produced or imported into the country will be considered and classified before commercial circulation or presentation. Movies that are not available will not be available for commercial circulation and viewing. Cinema films, which have not been rated and classified, can be used in festivals, special screenings and similar cultural and artistic events. & # 39; 18+ & # 39; can be displayed with an age sign.
The amount of support is 50% of the budget to stage
* Support applications will be made by natural or legal persons established in the country. Support amount; 50% of the total budget stated in the application for project development, first fiction film production, film film production, co-production, documentary film production, post-production and distribution and marketing support types. All the total budget set out in the application for types of support for domestic movie viewing with animation films, short film production, screens and dialog writing can be supported.
* Support for the type of foreign film production support will not exceed 30% of the amount approved by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism. All support under the law will be given as non-refundable.
* The Ministry of Culture and Tourism will be able to support and organize events, projects and activities within cinema. Participate in international festivals and competitions and support promotional activities. The Ministry will be able to provide cinema hardware support to public institutions, organizations, and public legal entities, and provide financial support to cinema artists or distressed movie theaters. The Ministry of Culture and Tourism will be able to obtain works or copied copies of domestic or foreign and other material related to the cinema to create an archive or museum within cinema. Since the production, production, production and display of the cinema films usually last longer than one year, it will be possible to obtain a yellow support contract for all types of support by receiving appropriate meaning from the presidency.
Administrative fines up to 50 thousand pounds
* Those who do not comply with the rating and classification obligation but who are not obliged to use the necessary signs and expressions but do not use the necessary signs and expressions and who do not comply with the rating and classification obligation will be subject to an administrative fine of 20,000 lire.
* 50,000 pounds for those who show films that do not comply with the evaluation and classification duty and those who make films in a misleading way without using the necessary characters and sentences; £ 20,000 per movie to the event organizers without using the necessary characters and expressions in the demonstration and publicity areas; Advertisers who do not adhere to the ad's length, trailer and movie will be fined 50,000 liras per hall.