– Xavier Woods UpUpDownDown YouTube channel posted this backstage video from the last League of Legends match that was lost on a set of WWE NXT TV loss, which can be seen on the WWE network. Team WWE (Gamer Imaqtpie, SmackDown Tag Team Champion Cesaro, Tyler Breeze, Ruby Riott, WWE Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins) Match Team NXT (Gamer Tyler1, Adam Cole, Dakota Kai, NXT Women's champion Shayna Baszler, Johnny Gargano).
Tyler Breeze returned to NXT on Wednesday's Full Sail University TV loss. RAW Superstar challenged NXT North American Champion Ricochet in a match to be aired on December 12 or December 19th.
– As mentioned, Alexa Bliss returned to in-ring training at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando on Wednesday after being out of action with concussion issues. Bliss revealed on Twitter today that she trained with pro wrestling veteran Mike Quackenbush. Quack worked as a guest trainer at the Performance Center in February 2016 and later consulted with the yellow mark. Below are tweets from Bliss and related tweets from Quack:
– Lexi Kaufman (@AlexaBliss_WWE) November 29, 2018
Famous faces and places, but a whole new adventure. Here we go! pic.twitter.com/QZGF0ffDeg
– Mike Quackenbush (@MikeQuackenbush) November 26, 2018
It was not that long since we practiced day and night in Holland. (Actually, 13 years ago, it's a long time.) I'm so proud of the innovator you've become, Aleister. And thank you for reminding me of the best dessert is Hold-to-Hold Break! #WrestlingIsJoy pic.twitter.com/oQZWflSnhV
– Mike Quackenbush (@MikeQuackenbush) November 27, 2018