Photo: Kevin Winter / Getty Images
Bryan Singer preemptively denies the allegations of sexual assault. In a statement posted on Instagram on Monday morning, the director said an exhibition about him will soon be published on Don, but will only repeat the old accusations of sexual assault, which reappeared last year when he was sued for allegedly raping a 17-year-old boy in 2003. (Singer has also been accused of forcing minors to strip naked to watch movies.) A man claimed that Singer sexually abused him when he was a teenager, Singer continues to deny all the accusations. Don The magazine can publish a negative article about me. They have contacted my friends, colleagues and people that I do not even know, "Singer wrote." In today's climate, where people's careers are harmed by mere accusations, what Don "What we try to do is disregard the truth, making assumptions that are fictitious and irresponsible."
Singer says the Don The article is suitably scheduled for the launch of the Freddie Mercury biopic. Bohemian Rhapsody, which he directed, but was dismissed since December 2017. Singer will keep his address credit.