If you happened to be close to the social media accounts of Nicki Minaj or Cardi B. last night, then you know it was a mistake. His meat, which had been simmering throughout the weekend, thanks to a round-trip line between Cardi's sister, Carolina Hennessy, and Nicki's friend, Rah Ali, finally came out of the pot (another once) last night, after Nicki responded to the accusations. on his talk show on Queen Radio.
The wigs flew, the clowns bite again, the tea spilled, the pearls were grabbed, the receipts waved, and Barbz (aka Camp Nicki) and the members of BardiGang (aka Camp Cardi) were ready to risk everything for their favorites . And deep down there were people like me, who say that we really do not care much about the drama between the two rappers, but that, out of pure curiosity and FOMO, we find ourselves discreetly nibbling Bardi / Nicki beef as Russell Westbrook trying to throw A sandwich in the bank.
So, if you're like me and you want to know what happened so you can quickly go back to "not worry about that," here's your cheat sheet, presented in chronological order.
- Nicki joins "Queen Radio" on Monday afternoon to address rumors that her security team hit Cardi B at the Harper & # 39; s Bazaar Icons event during New York Fashion Week. Nicki says that friend Rah Ali hit Cardi B "9 or 10" times. The rapper from Queens paid $ 100,000 for surveillance footage of the fight that night, and also claimed he had his own video.
- Nicki claims that Cardi prevented her husband, Offset and rapper Savage from collaborating with Nicki in the "No Flag" video, and prevented Savage from remixing "Krippy Kush."
- Nicki denies having leaked Cardi's number to her Barbz, which Cardi's sister, Carolina Hennessy, alleged.
- Cardi responds to Alladat in an epic Instagram video of 10 videos on Monday night, responding that she:
- He did not stop Nicki's bag or practice payola (and threatened to sue Nicki for defamation of character for claiming yes),
- He was not beaten by Rah Ali (and he would never lie about such a thing when there were so many "filming" –a real word!-The incident),
- He called Nicki to talk about the subjects related to "Motorsport", the song in which both appeared (and showed the supposed phone number of Nicki in the process, thank you! Cardi!),
- At first, Nicki was offered the Diesel jeans company before Cardi approved the offer (do people still wear jeans?), In addition to rejecting the possibility of appearing in a Little Mix song in which Nicki appeared.
- Cardi invites Nicki to speak or simply to fight now.
- Nicki responds, on Twitter and in Instagram comments, by tapping Maury Povich inside and inviting Cardi to take a lie test on her podcast, and accuses the Bronx hit killer of not writing her verses.
- For some reason unknown to anyone with common sense, Wilhelmina's CEO, Bill Wackermann, got into the turbulent waters of Instagram and claimed that the Diesel campaign was always built around Nicki.
- Cardi, apparently posed on Instagram as a macaw, quickly publishes the receipts, that is. Diesel contract emails offered to her. He also forgets to delete the email accounts (Cardi! Think of the notifications! The overflowing inboxes! The Barbz rage! Humanity!).
- Wackermann delete your Instagram accountbecause bruh No one wants Nicki / Cardi to smoke crossfire.
- Nicki keeps asking Cardi where her pen is.
- Cardi asks Nicki where his songs are # 1.
- We reached the top "everything is fun right now" and everyone's face melts.
- Nicki decides that she's done with all this mess and, depending on how you feel about her, decides to a) tap or b) be the biggest person and says "she will not talk about this nonsense anymore".
- Cardi agrees and says: "let's keep it positive and keep pushing".
- The person (or people) who manages The Shade Room's Instagram account finally exhales and rests their tired fingers, which had been flying for the last 4 hours (seriously, we owe them a drink … or 10).
- People who think that "women" only started rapping in 2010 find something else to do with their time (or not).