Nearly three months left for the 91st Academy Awards and Hollywood film studios are working hard to put together their "For Consideration" campaigns. One study, 20th Century Fox, to be exact, has just published some of its recommendations for Considerations and, believe it or not, have included Deadpool 2 for various categories
The biggest prize, and the most surprising, is the Best Movie. Possibly in most of Deadpool's movements, 20th Century Fox is, in fact, pushing the dead Pool sequel to the first prize in the Academy Awards this year. It is the second genre film, behind Marvel Studios. Black Panther – be pushed forward for the consideration of the Academy. Although the Academy seems to be slowly warming up towards genre films, it is likely to be a remote possibility. Deadpool 2 to get a nomination.
The best film was not the only category that 20th Century Fox is promoting Deadpool 2 In addition to the main location, the studio presents the film in more than a dozen additional categories, including Best Actor (Ryan Reynolds), Best Original Screenplay (Rhett Reese, Paul Wernick and Ryan Reynolds) and Best Supporting Actress (Morena Baccarin, Zazie Beetz, Leslie Uggams and Brianna Hildebrand).
The complete list of "For Consideration" presentations published by 20th Century Fox is as follows:
- Best Film (Simon Kinberg, Ryan Reynolds, Lauren Shuler Donner)
- Best director (David
- Best Original Screenplay (Rhett Reese, Paul Wernick, Ryan Reynolds)
- Best actor (Ryan Reynolds)
- Best Supporting Actor (Josh Brolin, Julian Dennison, T.J. Miller, Karan Soni, Jack Kesy)
- Best Supporting Actress (Morena Baccarin, Zazie Beetz, Leslie Uggams, Brianna Hildebrand)
- Best production design (David Scheunemann, Sandy Walker)
- Best photograph (Jonathan Sela)
- Best costume design (Kurt Swanson, Bart Mueller)
- Best film edition (Elisabet Ronaldsdottir, Dirk Westervelt, Craig Alpert)
- Best makeup and hairdressing (Bill Corso, Monic Huppert)
- Original top score (Tyler Bates)
- Best sound editing (Mark Stoeckinger)
- Best sound mix (Mark Noda, Paul Massey, Martyn Zub)
- Best visual effects (Dan Glass, Mike Vezina, Michael Brazelton, Stephane Naze)
As 20th Century Fox hopes to hear whether or not Earn an Oscar nomination or two, the studio will work hard promoting Once Upon A Deadpool, the cut PG-13 of Deadpool 2 which will have a limited duration of two weeks in theaters next month.
According to Wernick, the cast and crew really resumed production for a day to shoot some new scenes for The new cut.
"We definitely filmed new things, and recently also. Deadpool 2 we went out and everyone was sitting around, we got less to the idea of making a PG-13 movie and more, "Let's talk a little bit about dead Pool"Wernick said /Movie. "We were kicking some ideas and then I think it was Ryan [Reynolds] Those who had the great framing device and we all got excited and went to the studio. They said: Yes, let's do it. Turn on the cameras. "
Do you believe Deadpool 2 is
The 91st Academy Awards will be held on Sunday, February 24, 2019. The ceremony will begin at 6:00 p.m. and it will be broadcast live on ABC.